Checklist for preparing your CS team for launch
As you get ready to launch your Try Before You Buy program, you'll want to make sure all internal teams are fully prepared. This is especially important for your Customer Support team, since Try Before You Buy is still a relatively new concept with many shoppers and they might have more questions than normal at first.
To help, we've put together the following checklist for you to go through with your CS team ahead of launching your program.
- Introduce your CS team to Try Before You Buy with Blackcart
- What is Blackcart (video)
- Onboard your Customer Support team to the Blackcart Merchant Portal
- Customer Facing FAQ Content
Create a dedicated Try Before You Buy Landing Page
Add Try Before You Buy-specific FAQs for your Customer Help Center
Check out our Marketing Tool Kit for tips on how to communicate your TBYB Program
- Additional CS Team Resources: