Required fields for setting up your Try Before You Buy program
If you've logged out of the onboarding wizard, you can get back to this page by logging in here.
- Currency: Blackcart currently supports Try Before You Buy for USD, CAD, GBP, and AUD. There is a limit of one currency per store integration.
- Shipping Country: Blackcart currently supports Try Before You Buy for shipping to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia. Note the following additional shipping requirements:
- Shipping is limited to 1 country per store integration.
- The ship-to country selected must not have any import fees for returns. This is to ensure there are no unexpected costs for either the shopper or the merchant in the event of a return during the customer's try period.
- Returns Policy URL: This should be the page on your website that explains your returns policy for shoppers. This link will be included on the Checkout.
- Customer Service Email: This should be the email address where you want customers directing help requests. This email address will be included at the bottom of all transactional email communications to your customers for Try Before You Buy orders.
- Customer Service Link: As an alternative to providing a Customer Service email address (above), you can provide a link to your "Customer Service Contact Us" form which we will include in all transactional email communications to your customers.
Once all of the above fields are completed, select Next, to connect your Stripe account to Blackcart.